A 7'' coloured operator panel together with a dedicated software allows an easy operation of the machine besides a control of the statistics of the production lots (product discs, kilograms of cut cheese, etc.).
The machine is used to extract the discs starting from whole cheese forms, both for semi-hard cheese (asiago, pecorino cheese) and hard cheese (parmesan or grana padano). The division into discs can be set according to various processes (by number or by thickness, with or without recovery), with the possibility of excluding or not the discs with the crust (upper and lower disc). Besides the division into discs, the machine also makes the extraction of the central part of the disc, the so-called heart, through a perforator which may have a round or square shape.
Innovative system of the cutting station that allows machining both during outward and return phase.
Triple heart perforation station
- Power supply: 400 Volt three-phase 50 Hz
- Installed power: 5 Kw (indicative)
- Air supply: 6 bar
- Machine size (indicative measures in cm): 120 (width) - 300 (length) - 190 (height)
- Maximum size of the incoming product: 50 cm (diameter) - 35 cm (height)
- Maximum size of the outcoming disc: 50 cm (diameter) - 17 cm (height)
- Productivity: 1 disc each 12 seconds