Developed according to the concept of the MVF conveyor to guarantee closed-cycle hygienic transport, keeping the same quality and reliability standards, the PVF conveyor is used instead of traditional transport systems, such as conveyor belts, lifting cups, screw feeders, spiral feeders, etc.
The PVF can transport products with granulometry of up to 1 μm and diameters of up to 50 mm, that do not slide easily and with rates of up to 6 ton/h for distances of 25 metres. Another characteristic is the low degree of breaking or alteration of the transported product, which characterizes the choice of the PVF in those situations where “gentle” transport is needed, with no product alteration guaranteed.
Compared to conveyor belts, flights and lifting cups, the PVF conveyor guarantees the following advantages:
- easy disassembly during cleaning phases (only one operator needed without the use of mechanical tools)
- less plant downtime for cleaning and sanitizing purposes
- reduced footprint as the transport is carried out vertically
- easy and adaptable assembly on existing systems as well
- increase in the distance and transport speed without having to change or modify any machine parts except for the pump
- limited costs
- no organoleptic change in the product during transport
- no product pollution during transport
- no product loss during transport with real daily savings compared to conveyor belts or similar systems
Vacuum conveyor system