In addition to ensuring closed-cycle hygienic transport, its modular construction allows it to be disassembled for fast and accurate cleaning of the components that come in contact with the product, making it ideal for applications that require frequent sanitizing phases (for example, to avoid product deposits that may cause mould to form) or in case two different products have to be processed using the same machine (for example, to avoid contamination during product changes).
The other important characteristics of the MVF are the transport with minimum if not zero product alteration, ideal for fragile products that need to be conveyed over distances of up to 25 metres and transport rates of 1000 kg/h (e.g., dry fruit with or without the shell, cereal flakes, rice, muesli, coffee beans, etc.), that do not slide easily (e.g., fresh grated cheese); its modularity allows the loading volume, transport speed or transport distance to be increased without having to change the existing conveyor but simply by adding units or changing the pump.
Depending on the plant characteristics, the MVF can transport products with granulometry of more than 1 ìm, specific weight from 0.1 kg/l, with transport rates of up to 2 t/h and distances of up to 30 metres.
Compared to conveyor belts, flights and lifting cups, the MVF guarantees the following advantages:
- modularity for easy disassembly during the cleaning phases (only one operator needed without the use of mechanical tools)
- less plant downtime for cleaning and sanitizing purposes
- reduced footprint as the transport is carried out vertically.
- easy and adaptable assembly on existing systems as well
- increase in the distance and transport speed without having to change or modify any machine parts except for the pump
- limited costs
- no organoleptic change in the product during transport
- no product pollution during transport
- no product loss during transport with real daily savings compared to conveyor belts or similar systems
Vacuum conveyor system