The conveyor can be used with products with granulometry of more than 1 ìm, which do not slide easily during the unloading phase and with specific weight starting from 0.2 kg/l. Its main applications are in the following sectors: foodstuff (flour, dry fruit bits, sugar, cereal, ice cream mixes, etc.), plastic (non-woven tissue, granules, etc.), ecological for boilers (wooden pellets, hazelnut shells, etc.), cement industry (cement, lime, sand, etc.).
It is mainly used to feed packaging machines, silos, mixers by taking the product from hoppers, bag-emptying devices, silos, bags, etc.
The single-body construction, with loading volumes that range from 15.30 to 45 litres, allows easy installation also on existing systems, ensuring easy cleaning and routine maintenance.
The use of Venturi or electric pumps offers great flexibility and a variety of conveyor configurations, with transport rates of up to 4 ton/h and distances of up to 30 metres.
Compared to conveyor belts, flights and lifting cups, the EVF conveyor guarantees the following advantages:
- easy disassembly during cleaning phases (only one operator needed without the use of mechanical tools)
- no dust generated in the workplace
- less plant downtime for cleaning and sanitizing purposes
- reduced footprint as the transport is carried out vertically
- easy and adaptable assembly on existing systems as well
- increase in the distance and transport speed without having to change or modify any machine parts except for the pump
- limited costs
- no product pollution during transport
- no product loss during transport, with real daily savings compared to conveyor belts or similar systems
Vacuum conveyor system