Thanks to its characteristics, its main applications are in cement plants, milling and energy sector in order to obtain a safe loading system with no product loss in the workplace and in the atmosphere..
While it is not being used, the unloader cups retract to reduce the footprint, creating a situation of safety by preventing the truck that receives the product from being damaged or from damaging the loading system.
THE MAIN CHARACTERISTICS:
- construction in stainless steel AISI304 or carbon steel
- different lengths (travel + retracted part) depending on the cups assembled
- connection for dust recovery system (tank trucks)
- double chamber for dust recovery (for open-caisson trucks)
- unloading opening with diameter of 300 mm
- maximum product level sensor and automatic system for unloading vehicle height adjustment during the loading phase
- dry-dispenser system for product levelling during the loading phase.
The simple construction and use ofl POTA make the unloader a reliable and sturdy machine that requires limited maintenance and few spare parts.